Re: NYW Webcam Time Lapsed Video

<<Of all of the "on camera" talent that work for Russ, I think the 2 Rogers (Cook, seen in the video and "rock", seen playing in Egypt on a couple of Nova episodes) are the ones I'd most like to meet. They seem to me to be the most "down to earth".>>
Don't forget there was a 3rd Roger (Swaim) who worked for Russ. He's probably the most "down to earth" of them all.
Lee