RE NYW Kitchen Project

Page 4 of 4
Robatoy wrote:

Thank you too much! I'll remember you when tornado season comes around... :)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

And we'll send SODS and pine bark beetles. I have frozen pipes this morning and no water. I'm hoping they didn't burst first. It's up to 26F now, so I'm praying for a thaw.
-- To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
Larry Jaques wrote: ...

Wishin' for ya'...but you're in heat wave it seems; we just managed to get above 10F at 1PM (but at least bright sun and the wind went down so windchill is now >0F).
On 12/09/09 2:02 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

2 inches of very wet snow last night, raining and 39F right now, slush as far as I can see. This was also the first of the season, here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
--
Froz...

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 10:14:48 -0800, Robatoy wrote:

We received it here in Spokane - supposed to get down to -3F tonight with a wind chill of -20-30F.
You can have it back anytime you want it :-).

Larry Blanchard wrote:

The forecast for the Buffalo area for tomorrow, depending on what forecaster one believes, is calling for winds up to 70 MPH, heavy lake effect snow causing near blizzard conditions and temperatures dropping into the lower teens. That should make the wind chill somewhere around -55 F.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Rudy wrote:

Yep, seems winter is coming a little early here.
Wind is the worst of it though. Hopefully it doesn't blow any oranges off the trees, they aren't quite ripe yet.

Rob Leatham
Rudy wrote:

Suppose to get down to 36 tonight in Southern California brrrrrrr it rarely gets down to 50. Think I will have to turn the heater on for the first time this year.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Hah! She didn't want the maid using them, or what? <wink>

That would tend to lower the usability factor a tad. but an Azebiki would get in there and fix things in a hurry, huh?
-- Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -- Thomas J. Watson