Re: Norm's filming....

Don't think so, try here http://www.newyankee.com/yankeecam.php

Yeah, I had the same reaction....36 inch belt sander will do it every time.
Lou

Gee, Norm has an iMac G3 in his shop just like mine. Had to do something with the old computer so it's there so I can stream iTunes to the shop.
Allen
Probably there to keep a list of shots made or timings, etc. Also perhaps email or used for digital editing.
MJ Wallace

That woman likes to goof around with the web cam... sticks stuffed animals up in front of it and stuff. I guess she gets bored watching glue set up. ;-)
John
    Greetings and Salutations....
wrote:

    Is it the cute chick, or the fact that someone else cleans up? (that WOULD be a tossup...although *I* think I would go with the cleanup).     There are folks with strange senses of humor there too: <http://www.newyankee.com/slideshow_20050419.php?this >     Regards     Dave Mundt
Dave Mundt wrote:

That link goes to the general slideshow too!
ITYM the 8:58.12 image...
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 04:22:11 GMT, the opaque snipped-for-privacy@esper.com (Dave Mundt) clearly wrote:

Your age is showing, Dave. <sigh>
The cute chick has a lux meter hanging from her neck and is in almost every pic. She must work there. I'd be happy to keep her busy for you, Gramps.

Seein's this is the identical link you were just referred to... Change the ?this to whatever pic you liked. 516 is a good shot of our cutie.
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
    Greetings and Salutations....
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 07:09:41 -0700, Larry Jaques

    Haw! That might be a point, although a BIG chunk of it is that I was just out in the shop, and kind of shaking my head over how messed up it has gotten. Just too many days of running in there, doing "one quick thing" and not taking the time to do any cleaning.

    Yea, I suspect she is the production assistant and might well be the "continuity girl".

    Sorry about that...I took a stab at cutting and pasting the link, and, apparently it did not take...I think THIS time I will blame it on Windows acting up *smile*.     THIS is what I meant: <http://www.newyankee.com/slideshow_20050419.php?this5     I gather from observationa and some other remarks here and there that she gets bored hanging around waiting for something to happen, so has gotten in the habit of holding strange things up in front of the camera to provide a "huh???" moment for viewers.

    Big thumbs up to THIS thought too!
    Regards     Dave Mundt
On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:52:00 GMT, the opaque snipped-for-privacy@ldktn.com (Dave Mundt) clearly wrote:

I've been doing the same thing lately. I picked up a gable mount attic ventilation fan today and made a board for it. After turning on the DC and tablesaur to cut it to size, then shutting it all off, I noticed the lumps of dust down below and in the air. Yup, I had forgotten to reattach that DC hose to Dina before firing her up today. <sigh> Anyway, I'll be climbing up in my attic at 4 or 5am tomorrow to finish the installation. I have my bag of tools and hardware, the mounted fan/thermostat, a coil of 12/2 w/ ground romex, and my trusty drill motor and two charged batteries. It's not much fun since they ran the HVAC ducting up there.
The little fan installed in the roof died before I moved here and I've taken too long to replace it. I went with the gable mount because they're more efficient. 'Course, it was just $40 on sale today, too.
IAC, I made some sawdust today for the first time in eons.

She really lights up my continuity meter.

Wuss. ;)

The Nahmie doll gotsk an owie? <vbg>

Ah, that is her hand, isn't it? She has to hold that up there for a full minute to get it seen.

It's too true, ain't it?