Re: NOMINATION - Vito Kuhn for Six of Diamonds KOOK KARD {Re: RFD: sci.astro.data}

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.usenet.kooks.] [Newsgroups trimmed to something at least remotely on topic... although leaving in alt.christnet.bible is probably a pretty bad idea, all told]

to convert others and act all holier-than-thou and judgemental) sufficient grounds for kookdom, or are more blatant behaviors required? I'm not, of course, referring to those that keep to themselves, but the types that stand out on the street corner and ask if I know Jesus[1] and try to force fliers on me.[2]
--Russell
[1] "Why, Yes, I do. He just immigrated here from Mexico and stands at the corner of Kanan and Agoura looking for work."
[2] I swear, I was in a parking lot in Westlake Village a while ago, and some doofus had put fliers under windshields warning about earthquakes and other prophetic things. Just a waste of paper...[3]
[3] OK, I'm done ranting.
--Russell
--
snipped-for-privacy@duskglow.com - http://www.duskglow.com