Re: New workshop - hopefully a better picture.

Put the jointer/planer/router table/bandsaw ALL on mobile bases and move them about as you see fit for the particular project at hand. It's ALMOST always best to place the jointer next to and parallel with the normal stock travel through the table saw .. .. as usual, you requirements may dictate otherwise. Don't see any provisions for compressed air or dust collection .. .. something to seriously consider.
JAW wrote:

-- If you can read this .. thank a teacher .. If you are reading it in English .. thank a soldier too !!
I'd switch your workbench and your table saw around and then move your table saw "down" (as shown in your drawing). Then you can put the planer right beside the jointer and free up the corner for ????
Move your material storage to the wall beside the pedestrian door (on the right as you walk in) and move your router table and bandsaw to the area you now show your material storage in.
Good luck Rob
--
Please visit our (recently updated) web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

here
Bob;
Yea dust collection. I had figured that one of the corners would suffice for that. I appreciate your other suggestions. JAW