Re: New virus attacks via RAR files

From:
via

>"Virus writers have once again gotten the drop on anti-virus vendors and IT >administrators with a new technique that's finding early and considerable >success. >

looks like you are on to me dude ... you are 100% correct..so the best thing for you to do is not download any of them and better still DO NOT turn on your PC for the next 2 weeks at least.. that will give the virus a chance to run its course and you will be safe. Its possible that you might already have been exposed to it by reading this message, so you should immediately seek medical attention. Your doctor should immediately perform an anal probe to see how far your head has travelled up your ass.... its a really sneaky virus ...what can I say.

Reply to
Krunchy

well you see Bitch ...oops.. I mean Mitch...with all of the INNERNIT EXPERTS around here attacking me , I was perhaps a bit defensive in assuming you were.. But now I see you were not referring to me...you were simply blowing hot air ..or maybe trying to educate the more feeble minded of this group...which is cool. Either way...keep up the good work and keep us all posted on any future breaking developments. and be sure to have yourself a great day !!

Reply to
Krunchy

Better play nice or Mommy and daddy will take your computer away and (hopefully) spank you.

Reply to
Ralph

I think its already infected you Ricky ...you best shut down your PC immediately and don't even think about turning it back on until the virus has evaporated. That should take approx 2 weeks.

Reply to
Krunchy

Hi Noons, Just updated my filters so I won't see this thread anymore, I hope. I did want to tell you though that your shots are so on target and funny that it almost worth the waste of time to dl the thread and watch you show up this idiot for what he is. Have fun! Later, Beej

Reply to
Beej-in-GA

Please don't feed the trolls.

Doug Miller