RE:Need Opinion on Garage Cabinets

I'd be concerned the weight of the contents could pull the cabinets from the wall. I'd be inclined to make a 1X4 base for them to set on then there is never a concern about loading them or what get sets on top of them.
Don Dando
Don, are you changing the subject of your replies or what. It makes the threads a whole lot easier to read (at least for me) if you "reply" w/o changing the title. Then I can follow the discussion.....
I know a lot of people, including me, misspell things so it is tempting to say it right....

Why do people waste time on this guy? He has been doing this for years. He will not answer your inquiries as to why. He will not stop. He has been in my kilfile for some time now. I suggest you do the same.
wrote:

the
is

Just the person I want to talk to and I am changing the subject.
CW, what file to I need to restore/save to restore my AutoCAD LT tool bars and their locations?
If I reinstalled AutoCAD LT I would have to set up custom tool bars and their locations again. Do you know which file/files keep this info?
Thank you
Leon.

Don't feed the trolls.......especially the stupid ones.
--

"Anybody can have more birthdays; but it takes
balls to get old!"

Is there some reason that you don't want to use "reply group" and instead start a new thread every time?
"J. Clarke" wrote in message

the
is
It's not just here:
http://tinyurl.com/2ydh3c
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/27/07

He is posting through SBC using Microsoft OE.
I doubt computer literacy is his strong point.
But it is a tad annoying.
Mark http://home.mchsi.com/~xphome /
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:28:49 -0600, Markem

Which is why I mentioned specifically "reply group"--that is the name of the button in OE which replies to the group instead of posting a new message.