Re: Need a source for this trim...

It's Klise molding.
http://www.klisemfg.com /
UA100
Wow....
You nailed it.
Thank you very much. (although a new router would be nice right now, this will help me trememdously...)
John

John R. Gordon wrote:

Yahbut, what I forgot to tell you was what you'll find when mitering straight trim into curved trim. No matter if it's Klise or anything else. Anyway, you will work at it a bit to come up with the proper angle and when you are done you will chop both pieces. You will then push the one up to the other and it will be off ever so slightly but noticeable to the eye.
Damn!
You will say. But it's not your fault nor is it a case of one profile not matching the other. No. What you didn't realize is, when a straight is mitering into a curve the actual miter isn't a straight line. It's actually an arc fitting into an arc. To pull it off successfully you're straight piece should be convex on the end and your radius piece concave.
Now, with the Klise molding, with it being only 3/8"ish wide, you can go ahead and miter. Then all you have to do is use a wee bit of sandpaper to feather in the two profiles. Where the above gets you into big trouble is with wider profiles and crowns like you would see atop a clock or casing on a Palidian window.
Like I said, a wee bit of sandpaper and no you didn't screw it up.
Good luck.
UA100
Damn Keeter.......good call... you just keep getting better and better........ not bad for an old fart !
Bob S.

Geez' louise! Nachurally brilliant or http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf058/sf058p16.htm ??? Either way - pretty impressive...
mttt wrote:

Actually it was the only I ever knew and I just shot my wad.
sigh...
UA100