Re: need a router bit for this

That size is shaper territory. Probably what made the demo piece.
Tablesaw and dado if you have it, or _multiple_ passes, each offering an opportunity to screw it up....

The piece

You can have a router bit made to fit the profile you need. But why bother, Table saw the angles, and Dado out the center. Done deal

Mark,
As others have said you can make this in several ways. You can use a TS alone to make it, a router alone will also work but I think combining the two methods will work better and at no additional cost in having to purchase a 90deg router bit (to cut the 45deg angles).
Set the TS up to make the 45deg cuts then use the router in a router table with a bit to hog out the inside groove. If you don't have a router table you can easily make a temporary setup. Rather than giving instructions here, I'll just point you to Pat Warner's site www.patwarner.com and you can poke around there to get the info you need.
Bob S.