Re My Fein MultiMaster impression.

My sentiments exactly! Love the tool. I also use the same set up (multi-master into a Fein Turbo 2). I also feel the PC profile sander is crap altho I have had some use for it. See my review of the PC on Amazon.

I also feel the PC profile sander is crap altho I have had some use for it. See my review of the PC on Amazon.

I found a use for mine, Ebay!