Re My Fein MultiMaster impression.

My sentiments exactly! Love the tool. I also use the same set up (multi-master into a Fein Turbo 2). I also feel the PC profile sander is crap altho I have had some use for it. See my review of the PC on Amazon.

Sorry, I don't do impressions... > > Seriously, what a tool. Now that I finally have my own, with new blades > and stuff, I can't imagine a proper installation toolkit without one. > > I had to remove a section of 8" high 1" thick baseboard. Tile ran down > on top of the baseboard from above and tile was laid up against it on > the floor. > > No problem. A couple of pencil lines drawn with my square and freehanded > a few straight insertions of the 'e-blade'... a 0.5mm kerf and it cut > like butter. Truly effortless. I cannot imagine any other way to do this > cut as quickly and as cleanly as this tool let me do it. > > Besides this little excursion, the next relatively small job I have > scheduled ( The re and re of a couple of 8' tall T'nG boards) and the > thing is paid for. Then I have a couple of tiles to replace on my > kitchen floor (don't ask) and a couple of louvred shutters to sand and > paint. This Multimaster Top hooks up to my Fein Turbo II vacuum as > well... > > I know the purchase of a tool like this hurts, but the pain turns into > pleasure pretty quick. My apprehension stemmed largely from my encounter > with the Porter Cable Profile sander, which was a complete waste of > money and should have resulted into a class action suit AFAIAC. > > I bought the Fein from David Eisan at Federated Tool in London, ON and > picked up another Hitachi M12V while I was there because I really like > that router and Hitachi is rumoured to be discontinuing it soon... oh.. > and a Delta planer. *gloaty-smirk*. > That oughtta teach me to go to that store..it is FAR more dangerous > there than Lee Valley. > > No affiliations with any aforementioned companies.. just a happy > customer. Fein RULES!
Reply to
srazor

I also feel the PC profile sander is crap altho I have had some use for it. See my review of the PC on Amazon.

I found a use for mine, Ebay!

Reply to
Toller