Re: My favorite tools (was this necessary?)

[courtesy snippage of infantile obscene tomfoolery]

>Tha %$#&! is spoofing again - school is out?

It's bad enough that the party is doing what it's doing. Did you have to help feed the troll by responding to it?

Worse yet, as bad as the content was in the original, how did you help things by quoting the entire offensive text?

Or are you actually yet another iteration of the imposter?

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod