Re: My favorite tools (was this necessary?)

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:10:48 -0700, Larry Blanchard

[courtesy snippage of infantile obscene tomfoolery]

It's bad enough that the party is doing what it's doing. Did you have to help feed the troll by responding to it?
Worse yet, as bad as the content was in the original, how did you help things by quoting the entire offensive text?
Or are you actually yet another iteration of the imposter?
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999