Re: Muslims Out of U.S. Schools Now!

Oh come on now! we win if we educate them and show how to work with WOOD they will repent their evil ways because they will to busy in the shop making things. This is a woodworking group not a religious/governmental group guys, where we talk about wood and woodworking. please stay on topic
len

If I understood your post correctly, you are saying that you don't think an eventual takeover is possible....?
I think it is eventual. Maybe not a Theocracy, but something other than what it is.
Look at the change in America over the last 50 years....then look at the change over the last 10....think of what it will be given another 50.
So to speak.....America was run by people who could cook 50 years ago. America is now run by people who can call a caterer. 50 years from now, America will be run by people who can do little more than whine that they are hungry.
Never say never...especially when it comes to the decay of America....she is already lost.
Everyone is sleeping.....
Some fun quotes: "Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
"God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it." Daniel Webster
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson
"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security." Benjamin Franklin
Gosh! Imagine allowing Democracy in the US how terrible.

%69%20%6c%6f%76%65%20%77%6f%6f%64%77%6f%72%6b%69%6e%67%20%62%75%74%20%69%6d%20%63%72%61%70 http://www.connoraston.com