Re Mouseboat

Man the skiff pictures brought back memories. I kept thinking this has to be FL. Why? as a kid in Key West my dad and I built this very boat 40 years ago! Then I saw the picture with the car license plate. The pictures of the launch look like the Cedar Key area or Panama City area man I'm home sick. Great job on the skiff
Terry Cano Los Angeles CA