Re: Mouse Stain Off Oak Floor?

Thanks JP !! Let me know if you hear from rec.woodworking
--James--
tried muriatic acid?

It's iron stain. Oxalic acid (Barkeeper's Friend) should help.
Oxalic acid. You can buy it at the grocery or Walmart under the product "BarKeepers Friend". I haven't used it on mouse corpses, but it has taken up quite a few other stains.

Iron reacts with the tannins in the oak to form a black stain. Blood cells contain iron. Oxalic acid takes removes iron stains from oak.

Oxalic acid is packaged as one type of wood bleach carried by paints stores and others and is in Barkeepers Friend.

me

It is generally OK to crosspost to a few groups, if the topic is related. However, when crossposting to 10 groups, it looks more like spamming, and some people get uptight. Etiquette has nothing to do with the government, it begins with civilized people, which kind of eliminates the government right off the bat.
John

mouse
all.
out.
usenet
related.
and
I believe my provided claims crossposting to more than 15 groups is unauthorized. I could be wrong. I pay and not very many people have my opinions. I am a social animal in an antisocial society so crossposting a few posts allows me to broaden my horizons.
Death to the christian jew cop government.

government, it
I was handcuffed and beat four times as a child because they did not like the way I reacted.

right
They abducted drugged and tagged me 20 years ago.

They hit me with one of those things too.

But speaking of removing mouse blood off of wood the best newsgroup to post that question too would be cross posting to alt.lawyers. if you have the money that "is".