Re: Moisture Meters

O I'd prefer to use a pinless type if possible

so as not leave visible marks in my work. A friend and fellow cuemaker >recently told me in a conversation regarding the subject, that he was on the >phone to order one and was told my the suppliers that it was only good on >flat lumber! I

yes my wagner needs 2"x2.5" flat surface for a good reading. One thing I do is I have test blocks of all my woods hanging in my shop. when I get a new wood in I test it against the test block. this way I get no problems as long as they match. it's easier then doing calculations.

Reply to
Steve Knight