Re: Moisture Meters

O I'd prefer to use a pinless type if possible

yes my wagner needs 2"x2.5" flat surface for a good reading. One thing I do is I have test blocks of all my woods hanging in my shop. when I get a new wood in I test it against the test block. this way I get no problems as long as they match. it's easier then doing calculations.
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes