Re: Miter sled mounting--left or right? Opinions (or facts) appreciated

Bob Mc wrote:

Less kickback risk on a right tilt saw.
To insure the integrity of the sled, buy the sled that rides on the opposite side that the blade tilts, otherwise you will cut into the sled on bevel cuts and loose your reference line on the edge of the sled. I have a sled for both sides on my left tilt. For 90 degree cuts I prefer using the left side sled. I use the right sled for beveled cuts.

Thanks for your answers. I appreciate each of them, and your time to answer.
Bob