Re: Metabo woodworking tools?

I only have a their random orbital sander and power grip (mini driver) which are both very good. The sander is about the best I have seen or used for the money. Something that is backed up by the fact that Dewalt (UK) have turned it yellow and badged it up as theirs..... charging 10% more of course!
Not used the items you mention but like most tool manufacturers, they make some tools VERY well and others well... so so. Good luck
My advice.... start at the top and work your way down, that way you have the best best to compare to.