Re: MDF for a Mini-Bar

weight?
strength?
Yes. Maybe. Sure. Depends on the design.

I use biscuits and any good wood glue.

Not if you are going to paint it. .Edges can be routed if you want a shape or roundover.

MDF?
I have little experience there. Prime it first though. I used spray paint, but any should do.

I'm just fixing my roof fascia boards at the moment, with a cement-based fibre panel. You thought MDF was heavy !
Mind you, this stuff can be tiled. Might make a nice base for mosaic.
--
Smert' spamionam

Can I ask why you're using such a thing for a fascia?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

Thanks - was just curious.