Re: machen den kabinetten mit gluen und der nailzen und mit painten geschlappen gute scruben geimpakten und torken gefritzen gegoopen mitt hingchens gemachen .

"Robatoy" wrote in message

RADFDWMHL!! (rollin auf dem Fuboden, der weg meine Hinterteile lacht!!)
Aber, wo ist "machen schnell"?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/8/08

Upfgeskalen

Upfgeskalen
Ich bin ein Berliner!

You're a jelly donut?
Rob I goatta tell ya sometimes your stuff makes me laugh til I'm in tears. a---f n jelly doughnut. LOL ross
On Mar 21, 7:42pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:

A 'Berliner' is a pastry. What Jack Kennedy was trying to say was "Ich bin Berliner ".
What he ended up saying was: "Ich bin EIN Berliner"---> I am a pastry.
*Takes off grammar-cop hat*

Seriously:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berliner_(pastry)
You're a jelly donut?
clair.
being a generation down on the german language [my folks both spoke it but only when we were not supposed to know what was said] i was taking things litteraly, i thought he was saying he was one from berlin and you called him a jelly doughnut. laughing histaricly again. my better half thinks iv'e lost it. ross

That would be: (In Canuckistani)
Eh? Clair?
PS and bytheway... next time you are playing with some P2P client, look for a song called Claire by The Rheostatics. Give it a couple of listens. It has some nice work on a Steinberger guitar in it. Cool harmonics. (http://www.gibson.com/products/steinberger /) The same band does a song called It's A Bad Time To Be Poor...
Ich vershte nichts..... ;-)