Re: Look at this new website I built honoring JOAT.

But... but... there's no name mentioned. Is it generic? -- Ernie
Thu, Sep 11, 2003, 9:22pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@att.net (ErnieJurick) But... but... there's no name mentioned. Is it generic?
But... but... you're encouraging him. Are you a troll too? Ask him nice and he'll probably put your name on it.
By the way, you can both bite me.
JOAT If Pro means 'For' and Con means 'Against', you can safely say the opposite of 'Pro' is 'Con'. Can we then assume that the opposite of 'Progress' is 'Congress'? - Unknown
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 9 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /

Try: http://youaremyfriend.com for the explanation
http://JOAT.youaremyfriend.com would work better