Re: Look at this new website I built honoring JOAT.

But... but... there's no name mentioned. Is it generic?

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

Thu, Sep 11, 2003, 9:22pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@att.net (Ernie=A0Jurick) But... but... there's no name mentioned. Is it generic?

But... but... you're encouraging him. Are you a troll too? Ask him nice and he'll probably put your name on it.

By the way, you can both bite me.

JOAT If Pro means 'For' and Con means 'Against', you can safely say the opposite of 'Pro' is 'Con'. Can we then assume that the opposite of 'Progress' is 'Congress'? - Unknown

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 9 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Try:

for the explanation

would work better