Re: Lone Star College

How close are you guys (Leon, Swing) to Lone Star College?
We are getting live TV feeds here in SoCal.
Lew
How close are you guys (Leon, Swing) to Lone Star College?
We are getting live TV feeds here in SoCal.
Lew

It was a shooting at the school, not a school shooting. If you need an explanation of that statement contact the anchors at channel 2 in Houston. They seem to believe that there is a difference.
Actually about 35 north of DT Houston. Slow news day..
On 1/22/2013 4:57 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Relax ... just a couple of future Democrat voters-in-training, purposely raised with no concept of personal responsibility or self control by a divide and pander political mindset, having a little argument amongst themselves.
Of course, you would have heard about this yesterday, except it was politically incorrect, didn't have the word "school" in it, doesn't fit the requirements for the agenda, so you didn't get the "live TV feed in SoCal":
http://www.clarionledger.com/viewart/20130122/NEWS/130121033/King-parade-shooting-New-Orleans-injures-5
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
"Swingman" wrote:

http://www.clarionledger.com/viewart/20130122/NEWS/130121033/King-parade-shooting-New-Orleans-injures-5
Lew

The truly unfortunate thing is that the shooter does not think 10 minutes into the future. With all the hoopla in the media and the gun thing being the latest item to be concerned about concerning fire arms on school grounds it is highly likely that we tax payers well be paying for his room and board for the rest of our lives.
Yes, it could have been avoided had his mother known about contraception.
On 1/22/2013 9:44 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

They could have ... had the family structure, which fosters discipline in the schools as well as in the general culture, not been emasculated by the unintended consequences of well meaning social and welfare programs.
This type of behavior is only going to get worse as a result of the shifting of power and responsibility from the individual to the state.
Prepare for it ...