Re: lkj

I know jack.

---------------------------------------------- tqbf

Reply to
LDosser

What's up, Lew? You seem to be posting some cryptic stuff here recently. Tom

Reply to
tom

That is Mr. Shit to you. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Made a post that didn't show.

Made this jibberish post to check things out.

Funny how many responses you get.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:20:15 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett" scrawled the following:

Damn. Here I thought you might be on your last legs, readin' the will, and I just -might- get that old drill press of yours during my lifetime. Oh, well. A guy can hope. ;)

-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Reply to
Larry Jaques