Re: lkj

I know jack.

---------------------------------------------- tqbf

What's up, Lew? You seem to be posting some cryptic stuff here recently. Tom
"tom" wrote:

Made a post that didn't show.
Made this jibberish post to check things out.
Funny how many responses you get.
Lew
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:20:15 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"

Damn. Here I thought you might be on your last legs, readin' the will, and I just -might- get that old drill press of yours during my lifetime. Oh, well. A guy can hope. ;)
-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.
Robatoy wrote:

That is Mr. Shit to you. ;-)
--
Froz...