Re: Leaving Compressor Full?

What about the risk of rusty water spraying out and onto your work? Is that important to you?
So I installed it on Linux...

Nope, my compressor is quite a distance from my work. There is an enclosure also.
Most likely the lowest point is going to give way first, meaning leaks would be on the bottom towards the floor. If I ever see rusty dribbles, I'll check it out.
FWIW, some states require industrial/commercial pressure vessels to be inspected periodically. Air tanks are done every two years in my state. Ed.