Re: Leather insert for table & desktops I provide nation

Hi I am new to your site and thought I would introduce myself I provide Custom Leather desk ,table top inserts . if anyone is in need of my service or would like to have any helpor question ,please email and ask .. thanks Russ www.heathsrestoration.com