Re: LCD stand

I posted that link. I have it on my office Mac. I'll resend it in the morning.

Brian has that link as well: http://www.garagewoodworks.com /

Heehaw, found it also lives on my MacBook:
http://www.greendesigns.com /
Neehi Collection for Flat Screen TVs
annnnd... check their prices...yowsa!

Wow nice stuff but how does someone like me who makes 30k a year afford it!!!!
Does anyone make clones of this stuff at cheaper price? Serious question
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Find a way to make more money. Overtime? More education? Change fields?

Serious answer, just like above.
You can, with study, perseverance, and practice.
On Jul 31, 9:11pm, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Serious answer: YOU build it, bro'!

posted
Thanks, I found it. I'm trying to talk a friend into letting me help him build one since he doesn't think his wife will let him mount their new 46" LCD on the wall. I figure it shouldn't cost more than $500 to build. Two sheets of veneered plywood and oak face frame and legs and done. I still have trouble believing the thing retails for $6000. Aside from the curved top, I could build a replica of one of these in my sleep. And with judicious fastening of the plywood top, I could probably curve that too.