Re: Kooking for Ideas and Suggestions regarding building Kitchen Ca...

The last set of cabinets I built were out of pine plywood and some of the doors warped anyway.

Not sure about solid wood but I am going to try it soon on my next cabinets.

I have seen some cabinet refacing jobs done by carpenters come out very good.

Good luck with the cabinets.

RonT

Reply to
Ron Truitt

I picked up 8 ft of Red Oak and Maple 1x12. to give it a try. Thanks!

Reply to
HMFIC-1369