Re: Kooking for Ideas and Suggestions regarding building Kitchen Ca...

The last set of cabinets I built were out of pine plywood and some of the doors warped anyway.
Not sure about solid wood but I am going to try it soon on my next cabinets.
I have seen some cabinet refacing jobs done by carpenters come out very good.
Good luck with the cabinets.
RonT
I picked up 8 ft of Red Oak and Maple 1x12. to give it a try. Thanks!