Re: klownhammer

Page 2 of 2
On 15 Nov 2006 15:56:00 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com"

y'know, sometimes it amazes me how some problems just jump up and shriek "plonk me! plonk me!"
I bet you're a big hit at parties. Mike Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

[snip]
Sorry, Tom. Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be.

"bohn mots" hee hee hee. (Of course you realize that the pronunciation is incorrect here.)

Or just plain bored. (Note OBWW!)
--
Jeff Thunder, charter member of Wreck Hell
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences