Re: King of the Caps Lock Master of the Search Engine

Well George,
If you had done a bit of researching yourself, you would have found that the group settled on the scheme JOAT uses to identify his posts - a long time ago. His posting of unsolicited URL's is exactly what he contributes to the wRECk - what do you do?
As a newbie, you're excused.... this time.
Bob S.

Bob, Bob, Bob When will you learn? The last line of your post should read:
As a troll, you're killfiled.
See what happens when I don't have my second cup of coffee in the morning...damn. Missed that one completely.
Bob S.

Yes, this is the reason that he is a permanent fixture in my (and many others) kill file.
His posting of unsolicited URL's is exactly what he contributes