Re: John Kerry to run AGAIN in 2008

The only good thing about the possibility that Hillary would run in 2008 is that republicans like myself would be so mobilized the polls would have to be open for 24 hours..so we all could vote....against her... not for the other candidate...
Now if someone like Liberman would run... I have a hunch he would get more then of few votes from republicans...
I hope both parties see the light and nominate Moderates ...I am sick of candidates from the extremes (far left & far right) running ...and sooner or later both parties are going to come top their senses...
Bob Griffiths

Kerry just does not get it.

Liberman,..????? ;~) In another life, wasn't he Elmer Fud's voice in the cartoons. U waskelly wabbit.
Leon wrote:

I my astute opinion, I thought he sounded ALOT like the guy on Alf... You know, the homeowner guy who was always having problems.
Philski

LOL.. You may be right. I recall the name Alf but do not recall the show. I cannot see how any one could take Liberman seriously if you have to see him and listen to him. He comes across as a "Woah Is Me" kinda guy but that is probably just me.

If the Republicans "come to their senses" they'll stop running moderates. Look what's happened in the last thirty years or so: moderate Republicans don't win when the Democrats bother to run a real candidate -- probably because the voters don't perceive any particular reason to vote for them instead of the other guys. But it's been forty years since the last time a conservative Republican lost a Presidential election.
Yes...moderates!
I just wonder if Kerry or Clinton can beat the next moderate Republican team...Rumsfeld/Ashcroft '08
BW

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:23:44 GMT, Chris Phillipo

You have absolutely got to be kidding, right? Don't know how to fight dirty? James Carville, Tad Devine, Paul Begala don't know how to fight dirty? They did nothing in this campaign but fight dirty, they and their lap dogs in the press. Let's see, Texas National Guard service and forged documents, threats that Bush will destroy the Social Security system, Bush hates seniors, Bush is going to start a draft, Bush is going to poison water and kill people, worst economy since the great depression, ...

No kidding. Sometimes I wonder if Bush didn't simply offer Carville enough money that he went to work for Bush after changing his name to Karl Rove.
--

FF