Re: JOAT SUCKS

My advice regarding this type of trash and the recent thread about the camera stores is for everyone to NOT, I repeat, NOT reply to any original postings and the sicko's who post this stuff will be so crushed that nobody is paying attention to their dribble that they will go to some other newsgroup and bother them!

Reply to
Dustmaker

But his point was just so salient! It merited a worthy retort!

Reply to
Ben Siders

for god sake's people; JOAT is a big boy--let him stick up for himself, already!

dave

snip snip

Reply to
bay area dave

You are right Dave. And please folks, don't apologize to JOAT for these posts if you had nothing to do with them.

Reply to
Mike

I was about to post something supporting Joat when I read this. I guess this is a post of support anyway.

Go Joat!

Wes

Reply to
clutch

THAT'S the spirit, Wes!

dave

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

Reply to
bay area dave

OH yeah? Well bayareadave is a....oh, wait, I'm not a troll. Nevermind.

LOL.

Jim, who spends a lot of time cracking himself up... (C:

Reply to
PC Gameplayer