Re: JOAT SUCKS

My advice regarding this type of trash and the recent thread about the camera stores is for everyone to NOT, I repeat, NOT reply to any original postings and the sicko's who post this stuff will be so crushed that nobody is paying attention to their dribble that they will go to some other newsgroup and bother them!
Dustmaker wrote:

But his point was just so salient! It merited a worthy retort!
for god sake's people; JOAT is a big boy--let him stick up for himself, already!
dave
snip snip
You are right Dave. And please folks, don't apologize to JOAT for these posts if you had nothing to do with them.

I was about to post something supporting Joat when I read this. I guess this is a post of support anyway.
Go Joat!
Wes