Re: JOAT: King of the Caps Lock Master of the Search Engine

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:20:38 +0100 (CET), George Orwell

Leave him alone. Those all-caps subject lines enable me to quickly filter through all his garbage to get to the real postings.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
George Orwell wrote:

<snip>
Amazing! Did you figure this all out by yourself or did you have help?

that is funny.......