Re: JOAT: King of the Caps Lock Master of the Search Engine

JOAT (now he goes by the name T because of Bay Area Daves trolling) is

>the king of the wreck all cap subject lines. He goes out of his way to >post unsolicited URLs with subject lines in all caps. He is the >undisputed master of the Google search. All of this without owning or >knowing how to use a home computer! Gotta love the old goat! OOPS, I >meant JOAT!

Leave him alone. Those all-caps subject lines enable me to quickly filter through all his garbage to get to the real postings.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Amazing! Did you figure this all out by yourself or did you have help?

Nova

that is funny.......

Reply to
crk133