Reply to
Andrew Barss

One more thing that I noticed, and is influencing my decision is a comparison of two Jet JTAS-10X configurations on amazon:

JET 708662XK JTAS-10XL-30 Cabinet Saw with 30" Commercial Fence without table board Left Tilt $1349.99 + JET 708324 27"x16" Table Board $59.99 Subtract $25 for amazon sale

Total: $1384.98

#2 JET 708663MBK 3 HP Left Tilt Tablesaw with 50" Fence Premier Fence and Mobile Base $1499.99 - $25 amazon sale

Total: $1474.99

So it seems for $90 more, you get the following: Upgrade 30" fence to 50" fence Larger outboard table legs for table Mobile Base

I wasn't going to get a 50" because my basement is cramped, but this is hard to resist. And the mobile base makes it easier for me to move it around.

This configuration was first listed March 11. It looks like they are throwing a mobile base for free. That's a $250 value I think.

Bingo! I know what I want.

Too bad the JTAS doesn't qualify for the $50 rebate

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT,

My JET 708663MBK 3 HP from Amazon is on the truck to be at my house Tuesday.

GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT

Mobile Base $1499.99

Reply to
Jerry

Great Choice!

...and validates my choice last year of a 3 HP Jet with 50" fence. ;-)

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

:> My JET 708663MBK 3 HP from Amazon is on the truck to be at my house :> Tuesday. :>

:> GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT

: Great Choice!

: ...and validates my choice last year of a 3 HP Jet with 50" fence. ;-)

Mine too, and it came with a router and router lifter.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

BTW, I suspect the free mobile base is not a mistake, but a response to Delta's similar offer. So does that qualify as a gloat?

Who the heck cares. I ordered the 708663MBK 3 HP as well.

GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT.

Reply to
Bruce Barnett