Re: Jet & Shop Fox catalogs?

After several years (really) of over analysis, I replaced my tired (15+ yr old) contractor saw with a Grizzly 1023SL about 3 months ago.
Could not be happier for the $1K I paid.
A home woodworker/ hobbyist cannot need a better saw/fence combo for the money.
And it's about $2/pound! I think that you could melt it down and get half your money back (the way iron/steel prices are going).
Really like that Griz catalog too.
It's like fantasyland.
Lou

Don't know how this fits the origninal post but I agree. I have had a 1023S for about 3-1/2 years and I think it is the best cabinet saw value available. Only thing better is I got mine for about $825 + shipping.