Re: Jet & Shop Fox catalogs?

After several years (really) of over analysis, I replaced my tired (15+ yr old) contractor saw with a Grizzly 1023SL about 3 months ago.

Could not be happier for the $1K I paid.

A home woodworker/ hobbyist cannot need a better saw/fence combo for the money.

And it's about $2/pound! I think that you could melt it down and get half your money back (the way iron/steel prices are going).

Really like that Griz catalog too.

It's like fantasyland.

Lou

Anybody know how/where to get current Jet and Shop Fox catalogs? > I can see most of the stuff online but I like to sit at my workbench and > drool all over the colored pages and dream. > Just got the 2005 Grizzly in with the embossed cover. Whoa..... > Somebody should have words with Delta. > Ordered their catalog from the website a couple weeks ago and they sent me > the 2003-2004 version and its real small, almost useless. > >
Reply to
loutent

Don't know how this fits the origninal post but I agree. I have had a 1023S for about 3-1/2 years and I think it is the best cabinet saw value available. Only thing better is I got mine for about $825 + shipping.

Reply to
RonB