Re: Is the Freud 2 1/4 HP VS Router any good?

Page 2 of 2
DGDevin wrote:

Seven or eight years ago, I built my own, with two layers of MDF, laminate, and a Rousseau plate.
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:52:15 -0800, DGDevin wrote:

If you don't want to build your own, there are several out there. I wound up getting one from MLCS with folding legs. I plan on hinging it off the side of a rolling tool stand eventually, but in the meantime it works fine on the bench. There are undoubtedly better ones out there, but not for the price.
--
It's turtles, all the way down