Re: INSPRATION - WOODEN WHISTLE CALLIOPE

CALLIOPE Looks like a whole lot of fun but the donothing machine is what every shop needs

I mean I can relate to...

Due to the inherent possibility during startup, of exceeding the Torsional Modulus of Elasticity, from the Polar Moment of Inertia, prior to final assembly, all shafts, except those which were castellated, were Frenelized in an uncontrolled Hydrostatic atmosphere to the equivalent of maximum kilopascals on the circumareolar scale.

I feel this every time I use my table saw and the router table it goes without saying.

I am in awe. (That's about 10 miles south of where I was).

Bob making sawdust in salem or.

Reply to
RPRESHONG

The Do Nothing Machine would make a beautiful mascot/symbol/whatever of/for the wreck. "goes nowhere, and does nothing" "gotten carried away" "delusions of grandeur" "all going round and round" "for the sole purpose of viewing by people who have nothing else to do"

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher