Re: INSPIRATION - WINE CABINET

Absolutely beautiful!! Boy, I'd LOVE to get a copy of those plans..
anthony
http://home.pacbell.net/jdismuk/winecabinet.html For those upscale types who need a place to store their MadDog 20/20, NightTrain, and Ripple.
JOAT You have two choices in life: You can dissolve into the mainstream, or you can be distinct. To be distinct is to be different. To be different, you must strive to be what no one else but you can be. - Alan Ashley-Pitt
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 15 Jan 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
Add pictures here
✖
T. wrote:

I know what MadDog 20/20 and NightTrain are, but what's Ripple?
Is that stuff as nasty as it looks?
✖
Just another pop wine. Fred Sanford would mix that and champagne to get Champipple. Tom Sylvan wrote:>I know what MadDog 20/20 and NightTrain are, but what's Ripple?

Someday, it'll all be over....
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:01:18 -0500, Silvan

Ripple, Spañada, and MD 20/20 were teenage standards before the wine coolers came along. Can you say "ROTGUT"? I knew you could. NightTrain must either be newer than my memories (18 years sober now) or a coastal thing which didn't make it out here to the West.
In any case, good riddance to that crap!
--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance

Add pictures here
✖
That's a pretty nice looking cabinet. I guess if you have need for a wine cabinet that big, you've also got a spot in the cellar that is cold storage friendly.