Re: INSPIRATION - WINE CABINET

Absolutely beautiful!! Boy, I'd LOVE to get a copy of those plans..

anthony

JOAT You have two choices in life: You can dissolve into the mainstream, or you can be distinct. To be distinct is to be different. To be different, you must strive to be what no one else but you can be.

- Alan Ashley-Pitt

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 15 Jan 2004. Some tunes I like.

anthony

I know what MadDog 20/20 and NightTrain are, but what's Ripple?

Is that stuff as nasty as it looks?

Reply to
Silvan

That's a pretty nice looking cabinet. I guess if you have need for a wine cabinet that big, you've also got a spot in the cellar that is cold storage friendly.

JOAT You have two choices in life: You can dissolve into the mainstream, or you can be distinct. To be distinct is to be different. To be different, you must strive to be what no one else but you can be.

- Alan Ashley-Pitt

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 15 Jan 2004. Some tunes I like.

Upscale

Just another pop wine. Fred Sanford would mix that and champagne to get Champipple. Tom Sylvan wrote:>I know what MadDog 20/20 and NightTrain are, but what's Ripple?

Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:01:18 -0500, Silvan brought forth from the murky depths:

Ripple, Spañada, and MD 20/20 were teenage standards before the wine coolers came along. Can you say "ROTGUT"? I knew you could. NightTrain must either be newer than my memories (18 years sober now) or a coastal thing which didn't make it out here to the West.

In any case, good riddance to that crap!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
Nuttree