Re: INSPIRATION - SHOP FAN

DANGER -DANGER -
Do not use an installation like this. It WILL shed its blades, and at that speed, they will do some damage to anything down wind of it.
The combination of vibration from a gas engine and increased RPM's from the blower's intended usage will cause it to fail after a period of time. I have direct experience with this type of setup; we tried it in my youth to blow leaves.
--
Jim in NC

Look again. 1400 RPM. That's slower than what an electric motor would turn. With a good engine and good assembly, perfectly safe.

the