Re: INSPIRATION - CONTRAPTIONS

man that wasp catcher is a beauty TomL
On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:51:51 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) wrote:

i wonder what you do with the wasps that were caught...
irax.
I figured T would know.
-JBB
(Iraxl Enb) mumbled: i wonder what you do with the wasps that were caught...
You don't know? Figured everybody knew that. http://homepages.ius.edu/AHISLIP/Wasps.htm
JOAT I suffer from Sumtimes Syndrome. Sumtimes I remember, sumtimes I... What?
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 26 Nov 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
Iraxl Enb wrote:

My friend, Bert, eats them.
ARM

How long do you suppose it will be before we see this device mentioned in a usenet thread associated with exacting revenge upon one's enemies?
Kelly