Re: Information on Beeswax

You see? Two days later and no one has replied with interest, I knew that would be true and it's why I never posted it before. But, I hope there are those that find it useful.
And thanks for the editing! Looks real good now.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
AAvK wrote:

Hey, I did! Thanks for all, and a good holiday and happy New Year to you.
er -- email not valid