Re: IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Cpl. Nyle Yates III, 22, of Lake Odessa, Mich., died in Bayji, Iraq, on Mar. 16,

IT APPEARS THAT 2006.2319.282 DOESN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT HIS REAL NAME ON HIS POSTS. BUT, WHAT CAN ONE EXPECT FROM A BASTARD LIKE THAT?????????

OOOPPPS, Dave I alomost deleted you from the data base, Good thing the RE: caught my eye!
Searcher
YOU SON OF A BITCH QUICK TWISTING THINGS AROUND AND PUTTING MY NAME ON YOUR POSTS. WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR POSTS, YOU PRICK? ARE YOU AFRAID TO? IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IN OUR COUNTRY WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE?

YOUR
AFRAID
Make sure you tell him not to come up to Canada. We certainly don't want him. Send him to Iraq where he can get some real experience and might be able to back up some of his big mouthed claims.