Re: I want to get a printer maybe a wide format one what do you recommend

Now that don't make sense. I thought he would be lazy if he DIDN'T print his own pictures.
I think you are just wanting to pick a fight and don't even know how.
Jack
On 22 Aug 2003 16:34:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hootingmail.com (Tony Spazaro) wrote:

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.