Re: I want to get a printer maybe a wide format one what do you recommend

Now that don't make sense. I thought he would be lazy if he DIDN'T print his own pictures.

I think you are just wanting to pick a fight and don't even know how.

Jack

> I want to get a printer maybe a wide format one how ever I may not use it >> much what do you recommend it will be for photos mostly and will the do >> 4x6 papper too? >> thanks for you time and input >> Mike > >Don't print your own pictures you lazy turd!

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.

Reply to
Jack Forbes