Re: I THINK I'VE FORGOT HOW TO READ A RULER

T.
In principal, you're using the popsicle sticks as a Story Stick. Bernie Hunt has an interesting article on his site about that.
http://www.huntfamily.com/metz/storystick.htm
Haven't heard from Bernie in awhile .... He was taking some classes awhile back so maybe that's kept him busy.
Bob S.

That would be a very short story