Re: I need help finding a variable voltage controller

I just was not sure they were the right thing. I have found what I do need to get though. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item863767504&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT they go for around 100.00 and they are extremely reliable. a bit more then I need but I don't want 500.00 in ebony ruined.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:20:32 GMT, Steve Knight

carefull of that.
-- John, in Minnesota

oopa your right. 5000va must come out to 5 amps. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item856779384&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT here are some simple ones. http://store.yahoo.com/webtronics/ensavat1.html I missed this one it's a killer price and 20 amps.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 09:51:00 GMT, Steve Knight

external heatsink, 12 amps with. You would still need to supply a pot for control and wire it. IMHO, with an external heatsink, 1 heater.

-- John, in Minnesota
I have a fellow offering to help me set this up. an electronic tech and it will be well worth the planes given (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes