Re: HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

Page 7 of 8
When you look at the paint stripes, I think you also have to notice the exhaust in the first picture, and the fact the vehicle is pretty much off its front wheels.
Ford pickup is the same.
says...

Add pictures here
βœ–

You were doing fine up to there, assuming the story is true. 911 call centers get the phone number of the caller...... Filing a false police report is a felony in most states.
Wes