Re: Humor: Dangerous Cocobolo!

Bob Davis wrote:

I wish more mini-van drivers would figure out they're behind the wheel of a mom-mobile. I don't know how many times I've gotten stuck behind one of those things going up a mountain. (It happens frequently, because I live at the top of a mountain. I'm coming home empty in my tractor-trailer, and I have to drop three gears to stay behind some stupid mini-van that can't make it up the hill, but who insists on staying in the middle lane anyway.)
I drive Dad's mini-van on occasion, so I *know* how anemic they are. That thing has the saddest, most pathetic excuse for a V6 I have ever seen. I could get double or triple horsepower by applying a match to the outflow end of a flatulent chipmunk and strapping it to the roof.
Silvan wrote:

Thanks for that picture. Rockey the JATO unit. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Greg Millen wrote:

Only indirectly. Navy, but lots of friends in MAC and SAC, Guam's a small island. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: