Re: How to abuse 1 3/4 HP bandsaw (0/1)

Jeez. I thought I knew how to abuse a BS. I stand in awe since mine is only a 1hp. If you've got your heart medication handy, you might want to price a carbide blade for doing things like this. What's it like when you buck it with a chain saw? Sharpen every third cut?
Regards, Roy

On 02/24/2010 02:36 PM, Roy wrote:

Currently there's a pretty good deal on carbide bandsaw blades. Check Sawmill Creek and/or Woodnet.
Chris