Re: How can I hang 1/4 plywood jigsaw cutouts?

What about Velcro,should hold 1/4" plywood 12 x18" ,no problem. Ben Fox
wrote:

be
way
sure
ShopNotes (I don't the issue) had a plan for keeping jigs and patterns organized. I made one, only larger, from scrap wood from pallets. Bascially, it is a ladder achored to the the ceiling. Hooks are made from heavy wire bent on a jig. Making various hooks makes this method a good choice for custom hooks. My rungs are walnut, ash, maple, or whatever was in the pallet wood. It holds a lot of stuff out of the way and doesn't use wall space.