Re: Hitachi 10

I bought this saw in April this year and found it to be quite easy :cool: to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site:
www.hitachipowertolls.com
Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing.
Hope the link helps you! :)
Captain Jackie Prewitt Ocala, Florida
I bought this saw in April this year and found it to be quite easy :cool: to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site:
www.hitachipowertolls.com
Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing.
Hope the link helps you! :)
Captain Jackie Prewitt Ocala, Florida
I took several weeks to decide on buying this saw, making many comparisons, and found it to be quite easy to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site:
www.hitachipowertolls.com
Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing.
Hope the link helps you!
I bought this saw in April this year and found it to be quite easy to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site:
www.hitachipowertolls.com
Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing.
Hope the link helps you!
I took several weeks to decide on buying this saw, making many comparisons, and found it to be quite easy to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site:
www.hitachipowertolls.com
Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing.
Hope the link helps you!
I took several weeks to decide on buying this saw, making many comparisons, and found it to be quite easy to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site: hitachipowertolls.com Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing. Hope the link helps you!
I found it to be quite easy to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints without sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood birch and maple. The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site hitachipowertolls.com Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing. Hope the link helps you!