Re: Here's the lowdown on Colonel Andy

Bobby ... that is so chickenshit lame it isn't funny..please don't tell me that you just discovered newsgroup message headers ..??
V'z whfg rawblvat gur uryy bhg bs nyy guvf!
-Dan V. (not hiding behind anything)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:31:05 -0600, Dan Valleskey

V jbaqre ubj ybat vg jvyy gnxr gurfr sbbyf gb ernyvmr gurl ner jnfgvat gurve gvzr ..? ohg url... ng yrnfg gurl ner yrneavat fbzrguvat va gur cebprff... znlor vgf zr gung qrfreirf n ovt NGGNOBL!!! .
Krunchy apparently said,on my timestamp of 25/02/2005 3:06 PM:

FFMppffmf'pffmpp pppppffmp fmmppmmmmpfffmp mpppppppffmfmfmmfp fmpppf mpmmppfmmmpppfffpmmpp mmmpppffm mmmmmfmmfppfpmfmmmmpmmppfmm, mpmmffppmfppmfffmp! PMMfmffmmfmp pfmpmfppfppppmpmffpppmfm fmpmppfpffmp fmpmfppffppffmfmfmmfp pffppffmp-13 mpmppfmppfmmppp'fmp pfpfmfmmmpmfmffmpfffm ffmppffmf mmmfmm mmmppp mppfpfpfmfmpmpppff. FMPpffffm ffmppffmfpff mfpmmmpppmpm mmmfmp fmmppfppmmpp PFFMPPMMMPMF mpppppmmfpffffmpfmfmpmffppfppp, mpfppfpff mmm mmfmfpmmmpppmfmmpp!
Narh. You're not smart enough.