Re: Help with Unisaw setup

A friend just got a used unisaw from his son that has been moved several times

>and is having trouble setting it up.. Any web pages or suggestions to help him? > >I'm not familiar with Unisaw, but his main problem seems to be table-to-blade >alignment and getting access to the trunnion bolts.. > > >mac

What CW said. The 4 bolts under the top are where you adjust. Make sure to check with your blade tilted to be sure you are over far enough for the tilted blade to clear the drop plate.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

SonomaProducts.com